At Denver’s Kresl & Singer, we work proactively with our clients to avoid legal issues—and if litigation is unavoidable, we aggressively protect your interests.
Experienced. Assertive. Strategic.
Tom Kresl and Roger F. Johnson have each been recognized as AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review RatedSM attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell®. This rating is reserved for lawyers whose peers believe them to have the highest level of professional knowledge and ethics.
We represent clients in a broad range of legal practice areas, including:
- Civil Litigation
- Employment law
- Business litigation
- Product liability
- Professional Malpractice and Licensing
- Medical malpractice defense
- Professional malpractice defense
- Peer review and credentialing matters
- Defense of professionals before state licensing boards
- Medical Practice Management
- Health care law
- Health care business